Police Chief Says iPhone Users Are Cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Police Chief Says iPhone Users Are Cowards

If you use your iPhone to avoid speed traps and red light cameras, you are a coward. How dare you deprive the city/state/government of the billions they collect every year from these "life saving" devices. You should be ashamed.

"I think that's the whole point of this program," she told The Examiner. "It's designed to circumvent law enforcement -- law enforcement that is designed specifically to save lives." Lanier said the technology is a "cowardly tactic."

Bite Me Lanier! Bite Me!

Why target the iPhone when my Tom Tom has been doing that for the last 3 years.

There's a monetary system set up. It was designed in the very beginning to make money. And that's what the system does very well. And now we get a slight chance with this app and many like it to kick the law a bit for our pleasure/lack of wanting to pay fines, and they get mad?

Ha!

I hope they poop themselves.

Good luck everyone

I could see being mad over this....I mean it's basically saying " break the rules until the cops are around then slow down ". Then there is the point of : why target this when they are so many other products like that.

BUT those little radar things that warn when cops are near are illegal in a lot of places...so if something like this went to court I could see some changes happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom