Pictures of my 10th computer, without animal interfearence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting one on with the mobo, PSU, and everything else installed can be a real pain, though... even with the stock coolers. I can say that the stock cooler for the 965 was a lot easier to install than the Freezer 64 Pro- if I ever have to reinstall it I will pull the mobo to do it.

Than you all for the comments and such, and to those fearing that dynex PSU, it's 430 watts.
I have had it for almost 2 years with little use, it's never gave me any problems, I know I need to change it soon, but I prefer that PSU to power up my pc's parts.

Also since I have upgraded my cpu to a phenom ii x6, I am going to be mailing trotter my athlon ii x3 this afternoon.
It's never been abused or over clocked, maybe downclocked abit to keep that extra core unlocked.. :p
Finally yes I bought metroid other m in may 28th 2010, I received my copy from newegg.com on wednesday with my parts and I'm loving it! :D

I did say that, I asked my woman if she wanted a new pc, she said yes, but not a amd pc ? :(
Anyway trotter needed it more for his family, so it will arrive at his home by thursday or friday/
I may have a hexa-core now like you said but I am still out-ranked or out paddled in one thing: RAM!
As soon as I take care of some bills and my A+ I'll buy some for my birthday, but not now though... :)

Sorry McMuffin, that was a screw up on my part, I'll fix it this evening, but right now I have a cold and my body is doing Body world war 3 inside me.
Thats what I get for working myself to death with 4 hours of sleep, during these past 3 days.
I'll be back later if not 6am tomorrow morning when I get up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom