Photoshop color messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBebop26

In Runtime
I am using photoshop and when I save a file and then go view it, it is lighter then what it looks like in photoshop. For example my sig, that is supposed to be a darker blue. When I save it as a PSD and close photoshop and open it again and then open the PSD file, it does not get lighter, only as a .jpg. And for the quality for .jpg I have it set to 10. Anyone know how to fix this?

-Ryan

tough situation.. ive had that same problem and i couldnt figure ne thing out.. what i did is just un and reinstalled photoshop, and that fixed the prob.. dunno if you wanna take that step but thats an option

I did take that step and same thing. Think it is a tanted install file or something? When I reinstalled mine it was because I completly nuked my HDD level 3, and reinstalled Windows so I dont think Windows has anything to do with it. I know you can customize colors, any way you know of to do it from there?

-Ryan

what i would try to do is when you get the window to save the image as a jpeg, just mess around in the colors in quality, maybe just look around in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom