Phishing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI guys im new here and i too have the same mbr problem...
I hope im not highjacking..pls forgive me...

Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal detector 0.3.7 by Gmer, GMER - Rootkit Detector and Remover

device: opened successfully
user: MBR read successfully
kernel: MBR read successfully
user & kernel MBR OK
copy of MBR has been found in sector 0x04A891C1
malicious code @ sector 0x04A891C4 !
PE file found in sector at 0x04A891DA !

Im lost as to what to do..ive been at it for 2 days did everything...but mine seems worse because i cant access safe mode...and im not to sure how to boot the xp cd at startup to load the mbr settings(if thats right)
to fixmbr...im lost...

nod 32 says mebroot trojan found...cleaned...but always comes back every scan...

the mbr scan i did the first time said to do the mbr -f thing i did it, now its almost the same without it telling me to redo the -f part.

Help please!

HI guys im new here and i too have the same mbr problem...
I hope im not highjacking..pls forgive me...

Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal detector 0.3.7 by Gmer, GMER - Rootkit Detector and Remover

device: opened successfully
user: MBR read successfully
kernel: MBR read successfully
user & kernel MBR OK
copy of MBR has been found in sector 0x04A891C1
malicious code @ sector 0x04A891C4 !
PE file found in sector at 0x04A891DA !

Im lost as to what to do..ive been at it for 2 days did everything...but mine seems worse because i cant access safe mode...and im not to sure how to boot the xp cd at startup to load the mbr settings(if thats right)
to fixmbr...im lost...

nod 32 says mebroot trojan found...cleaned...but always comes back every scan...

the mbr scan i did the first time said to do the mbr -f thing i did it, now its almost the same without it telling me to redo the -f part.

Help please!

Please create a new thread and we will continue to work with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom