PC vs PS3. The 'real' difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue with 64bit drivers is that they must have a microsoft digital signature on Vista in order to run on the system. I honestly think Win7 is a lot more relaxed when it comes to running non-verified drivers on 64bit machines than Vista is.

Also, be service pack specific, as some tricks that work for the original Vista, don't work on sp1, and so on.

The issue with 64bit drivers is that they must have a microsoft digital signature on Vista in order to run on the system. I honestly think Win7 is a lot more relaxed when it comes to running non-verified drivers on 64bit machines than Vista is.

Also, be service pack specific, as some tricks that work for the original Vista, don't work on sp1, and so on.

when you boot up you can press f8 and disable that option, afterward there is a command prompt you can put in to always boot with it disabled the driver digital signature, it really isnt a problem. and you have to disable it just the same on windows 7 as you do vista, the tweak you have to do fir vista is go download and replace 2 windows os filles, with updated windows 7 versions, my os has been stabble not a single problem with it since i have done it. the hardest part of the entire thing is altering your permissions to erase the files and replace them.

Do you mean wired controller or wireless on the PC (PS3)? Im a bit confused as if you had the wireless youd still need a receiver for it just like the 360 controller. I like the freedom of no cables.

Do you mean wired controller or wireless on the PC (PS3)? Im a bit confused as if you had the wireless youd still need a receiver for it just like the 360 controller. I like the freedom of no cables.

the ps3 controler charges on a wired usb adapter, vs the 260 takes interchangeble batteries and if you get the wired adapter/charge and play it only charges it. you can plug the ps3 controler into the pc via usb and use it also if you have a bluetooth adapter on your pc you can get it to work wireless.

I didnt know PS3 used bluetooth for their wireless controllers. I have the USB charge cable already from owning a 360 so 20 bucks for an RF adapter was nothing. It beat my home made USB cable and Xbox Controller S by far.

I think im gonna get a wireless PS3 controller now though cause it would be so much better for PS1 emulator than Xbox controller. I also have a bluetooth adapter for my PC and laptop. Sweeeet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom