Operation Flash Point 2 : Anygood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SThompson86

In Runtime
Hey guys just curious to hear some reviews on OFP2 for the XBOX, I have played it on the PC and I liked it. I am just curious to know how the XBOX Live play is, and if OFP2 has less run and gun online play compared to MW2's online play. Nonetheless, I want to say OFP2 is alot like the ARMA Series, bigger maps, less run and gun, more strategy.

Any information is appreciated.

It's a great idea, no doubt. And it's a tough game which you don't get many of these days! But its lacking something... some kind of free roam. The environment is beautifully made, but you just can't explore enough of it! If you can get it cheapish I would give it a shot.

But if it's just the Live play you are after I don't know if it is worth it. If you have 3 friends then maybe it co-op could be fun, but online multiplayer I find boring.

It's a great idea, no doubt. And it's a tough game which you don't get many of these days! But its lacking something... some kind of free roam. The environment is beautifully made, but you just can't explore enough of it! If you can get it cheapish I would give it a shot.

But if it's just the Live play you are after I don't know if it is worth it. If you have 3 friends then maybe it co-op could be fun, but online multiplayer I find boring.

I ended up buying it used for $30 at GS. I really like it, and yes the offline campaign is very hard, but I like the game play. I like the fact that its more like how war would really be fault as in how I can choose to approach the enemy from any angle or not even approach them at all. Unlike most war games where I am caroled strait into the hoard of enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom