Opera Bookmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake-Eyes

Daemon Poster
I downloaded Opera a while ago, and have used it on and off with Firefox for the past couple months. I like Opera, but i've found that when i make a bookmark, two files come up on my desktop. One is "bookmarks.adr" and the other is "bookmarks.adr.bak" I know these are from Opera, and these are the bookmark files (that was obvious...) but i want to know how to have Opera have bookmarks without the .adr and .adr.bak files on the desktop. I'd use Opera a whole lot more if i knew how to fix this slight problem. Sorry if this has been asked.

Hmm im not sure what you mean but i would try click on bookmark then manage bookmarks. Then select all your bookmarks and click file then save as. Mine are saved in c:/program files/opera/profile as opera6.adr.

Sounds like it's saving your bookmarks to the desktop. Try and change the filepath where it is saving them if possible.

Ryan

I wouldn't think so. When i install programs, i usually just leave it as C:\Program Files. Though, since it's been a while, i may not remember clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom