Online 3D RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

azury

All Seeing Eye
Think Diablo 1.

Think Diablo 1 ONLINE!

Think, Diablo 1 ONLINE - for FREE!

ow, this game is absolutely wonderful.. 3D interface, well designed and varied. it is just awesome!

The Heavens shall open again
The Stars will lose their way,
And Fear decends upon the earth
A saint awakens and destroys the seal of chains.
Ravenous teeth shall rape the land
The land! Tis cruel.
Crimson Blood stains the ground
Under the Sun
The 8 jewels of Legend and Lore shall appear
And Satan will have arisen. .
Heed these words ye wise man!
A day shall come
Upon which the soil shall 8 stars be affixed,
NightmareÂ’s Day shall it be called
When HeavenÂ’s rays divide the sky and
Echoing wails ring in the Valley of Death,
And a light will come down upon this land from the world once forgotten.

well recommended for you all! have a look and come play it, you will not be disappointed!

Http://www.muonline.com/

MU, a 3D online game produced by Webzen is a full on 3D MMORPG that is the first of its kind developed in Korea. MU is a highly involved fantasy Role Playing Game based on the legendary Continent of MU. You are given the choice of selecting between one of four classes, Dark Knight, Fairy, Dark Sorcerer and Magic Gladiator, and become a daring adventurer in the quest to save the land of MU. The beautiful surroundings made in full and glorious 3D was once unheard of and hardly imaginable but with the ingenious implementation of the Open GL Full 3D Engine technology developed by Webzen makes the impossible possible. What lies behind the legends and mysteries of MU? Let the journey begin!

you may as well tell us what you think of it.. :bald:

:D :D Azury cares for you :D :D
;) ;) ;)

Ive only played it a fe times but any one wanting to try a new online rpg should give it a try

i play MU online and i love it and its addicting. nearly all my friends are starting to play as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom