No Blu-ray for the Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats wack.they should have a bluray player.Some kind of high deff player.Everyone dropped HD-DVD.So what now?

Thats wack.they should have a bluray player.Some kind of high deff player.Everyone dropped HD-DVD.So what now?

buy a blu ray player :freak:

seems that simple if you want a high definition player you got 3 options, first get a blu ray player, second get a ps3 and third get a blu ray drive for your pc

and i know they made blu ray primarily for games to cut down on disks, just look at blue dragon and lost oddesy them 2 are 3+ disks where all the information on the disks will fit on a single blu ray disk

That, or microsoft could spend a little bit of money (actually a lot) and everyone buy's there games on Xbox Live and there games are stored on servers that contain billions of TB of storage :) Then they also supply everyone with 350Mb/ps broadband so streaming data from the HD's isn't a problem.

[/sarcasm]

and i know they made blu ray primarily for games to cut down on disks, just look at blue dragon and lost oddesy them 2 are 3+ disks where all the information on the disks will fit on a single blu ray disk

My thoughts too. Personally I would rather have these games on 1 BluRay disc as appose to multiple DVDs. And more of these games will come out.
Remember when games started to move from Floppy Disk to CD. And then CD to DVD. Lot of people were saying "Who would use all 700Mb on a CD/8.4Gb on a DVD?"
The transition between the technologies are getting faster and faster now.

I think Microsoft is throwing away a good opportunity to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom