Nintendo DS Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I was thinking about getting the DS Lite because its the first handheld which looks to have reasonably good games, good battery life and a good screen. But i have a question, does it come/have a rechargable battery ? if so does it come with one and a charger, or can i buy this seperately ?

Just also want to know your personal opinions on the DS (if youve got or seen one) or wether the PSP is better, i just think it looks to fragile and big to fit in your pocket...

Thanks.

Honestly, i play my ds more than my psp. It has a built in rechargable battery but it is removable. The psp has more features and functionality but the DS is much more fun IMO.

i have both and i prefer the PSP. its a bit like PS3 vs the Wii though. the Wii is more.... i dont know, and the PS3 is more powerful. most of the good games for PSP though are racing games.

PSP is rubbish didnt like it, But yeah it was pretty good for a music player that all i used mine For, Internet was rubbish.. As what if sites require 1024x768 resolution, I prefer the DS as there are a bunch of variety of games.

DS and DSlite have opera web browser(from nintendo) and the ability to play mp3 if you dont mind going third party- turning it into a web browsing Mp3 blasting game playing mini- pc more or less.

last i checked the web was 40 bucks and the things to use mp3 vary on how much space you want to have (they use mini sd cards like digital cameras to store movies/mp3/games (yes.. even DS games) like a pen drive, I think they only support up to 2GB right now though. and read carefully- some are using Gb to display size- remember that 4Gb is only 512 MB (4 gigabits = 512 megabytes)

Well, I Have The Nintendo DS, But I Recommend The DS Lite. The Reason Is Ds Lite Is Lighter, Has A Slightly Longer Battery Life As Well As A Brighter Screen And A Different Design. It's A Must-Have For All Gamers

Then that makes no sense why the Lite accesory packs would come with one aswell.

The acessory packs either offer batteries with longer life or are aimed at those whose batteries broke. Every handheld nowadays come with these things.

I would strongly recommend the DS Lite. The games are more fun that the PSP, the load times are almost non-existant and you can play imports with no problem. I had my PSP serve as a paperweight for a year until I got bored of it and got a Lite instead.

Don't forget to get a flashcart to match the PSP's homebrew/media playing capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom