New Here and Looking for an answer on google searche

needstoknow

Beta member
Hi! I found this site doing a search. I need to understand about how when one does a search using google, um, I don't know how to explain this so I'll give you the scenario. I know a person who visits "unsavory" sites on the internet. When I do a google search on his user name for said sites for example on toda's search the following came up:
17643 Members using IM 9/21/2014 8:48 A.M. (Reload) (this one comes up every day since I began searching back in October

16195 Members using IM 1/23/2015 3:24 p.m. (Reload) (this seems to change on a daily basis, yesterday it was 1/21/2015 at 12:06 p.m.

My question is this, does this mean the person was actually on IM on these sites at the date and time listed or was this caputed by google on another date and time and re-displayed? And, if on another date how far back would we be talking? As I said, the one with the 9/21/2015 dates shows up every date but the1/23 date will change tomorrow and not show back up and stay like the 9/21/2014 date? Anyone with an answer????

No, they do not use my computer. All I want to know is this, when google captures this, is this on the day that they were on this particular website or from previous days.

No, they do not use my computer. All I want to know is this, when google captures this, is this on the day that they were on this particular website or from previous days.

What your posting seems to only show how many active users there are on that website in the day/time, and which users visited the site during that day.

To answer your question, The user was on that website on the exact day/time that your showing us, it seems it may track the last time the user logged in.

Last edited:
Popeyed, I don't want to do that in a public forum, can you email me? -snip-

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom