New Gaming PC Build, a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Al suite could help you out in that reguard.

i've done a lot of research when i bought the maximus and not once did i ever come across thermal sensor, but they do mention them in the manual.
i was considering getting a fan controller but my case runs so silent i said **** it

My best suggestion would be to boot her up when you get your OS, and try al suite, i know you can control everything (including all you case fans and opt fans) with that program.

i think Al suite could help you out in that reguard.

i've done a lot of research when i bought the maximus and not once did i ever come across thermal sensor, but they do mention them in the manual.
i was considering getting a fan controller but my case runs so silent i said **** it

I do have a fan controller coming that should controll 4 fans, will see how that works. Main problem is the 5 fans that come with the Thermaltake tower are 4 pin, MB is 3 pin. New controller is also 3 pin, so I will put the 4 new fans on the new controller. Maybe I will look for a rheostat for the 4 pins since they are daisy chained. I do see in the manual they say Thermal Sensor's are optional, but do not tell you where or what to buy.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom