Need Speaker Recommendations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex81388

Daemon Poster
Ok heres the scoop:

I need a setup (no bigger than 2.1), whether it has a bass or not, that i can use to hook up in my room. I REALLY WANT to mount the two satalites on my wall/ceiling, and these will mostly be used for quiet listening at night, so i cant have them loud and heard outside the room.

I'd love to use my 5500's but those are in basement, and these ones are mainly going to be hooked up to the iPod.

So, any ideas? Also a wireless remote would make the day... but I have a feeling it is stretching it.

Thanks for your replies guys!

i have some logitech r-20's that are actually not bad for what they are ($50 AUD retail) but im sure people will knock these. they produce a clear sound

Is mounting on the wall really neccessary? Most 2.0 and 2.1 systems dont come with pre drilled mounting holes because manufacturers figure you are just gonna plop em down next to your monitor. If you still wanted to wall mount you could either: A) find a seperate mount or B) make your own. If you don't wall mount, then your selection becomes much easier. What is your budget?

Thanks for the reply grego.

I know it's rare, but i want to mount them because i want them close to bed but I have no shelves or anything. And there isn't even a computer involved in this situation really, just use with iPod.

As far as budget goes, id like to keep it under $120.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom