My computer says "Windows is shutting down" and then does not close down

yup...could have been Nero and whatever Acer uses for their disk burning software. I reckon we will never find out
good luck with your next pc and be sure to check out the software specs before you install any on the next one :)

Dear All,

After all it was a sad ending :(
Because I didn`t wanted to returned back this PC :(
Picture quality was much better than my previous Fujitsu SIEMENS.
Every thing was prefect accept shut down problem and after 2 or 3 our it automatically shut down itself :(

Now back to Fujitsu SIEMENS Desktop PC and DELL 24" monitor.

Lastly, many many thanks to all of you for great support :)

Bad choice, superagentx. All registry is made up of is text files. REmoving one or many will actually make your system slower, because the computer looks for that registry file.

Not trying to argue with you because you are right, but leaving invalid entries can also cause your computer to run slower and/or hang up at the shutdown screen. I usually never recommend someone edit their registry keys unless they have proper knowledge but regseeker tends to do a really good job of knowing which keys to remove and also gives you the option to make a backup before you remove the keys just in case something goes awry.

I Had a similar problem and it turned out to be a "Nvidia Display Drivers" service running in the back ground...

Back
Top Bottom