Multi problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheComputerNub

Beta member
this is as it said, a multi problems together, i recently reinstall vista home premium 32-bit, and the problems added to the problems i had b4. before i reinstall it, the screen keep flashing and after a while it turn blue screen and restart. So i reinstall the window to see if that fix it or not, but it doesn't and more problem just come up.

first, i got no network even I'm not using wireless, then after i install the Nvidia driver after the re-install of windows, when it restart after installing the Nvidia driver, it start up fine untill it finish the loading bar, it didn't go to the login screen, but rather it either stay black screen or turn into a blue screen after the black screen. it works fine in safe mode but when i reboot it to normal mode again it does the same thing.

also, the screen still has some fizzy looking thing just like the i had before i reinstall the window.
plz i need help

i use 8500GT and thats all the information i can think of.
Help please:sad:

Sounds like your 8500GT is dying. You should never see any "fissy looking things" on yoru screen. That is not a good sign for your video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom