MpKs107f9dcdb and MpKs15306c1be problem drivers will not load or start or rollback

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyoaks777

In Runtime
MpKs107f9dcdb and MpKs15306c1be problem drivers will not load or start or rollback. Does anyone know what these are because google doesn't even know. Tune up utilities says these will cause computer to crash etc.
Thank you in advance

Well first those names mean nothing to anyone. They are not real names. Next why are you listening to Tune Up Utilities? 3rd who cares if it said it can cause the PC to crash? If they were going to cause the PC to crash, dont you think they would have done it by now long before you ever installed the program? Cause apparently you have had them installed before you had the program. So basic logic would lead you to think that they would have been around first and if they were going to cause problems would have done it long before this program came along saying they were problematic.

Tune Up Utilities is just like speedupmypc.com and is nothing but a gimmick and will always tell you something is wrong with your PC to justify why you spent money on it. It is a cheap good for nothing program that convinced a buyer at Walmart that the program was worth carrying. It isnt worth the money it cost to put it on the CD.

Good old Mak213 it was just i never came across this before with tune up utilities and have had crashes without it reporting any problems. So got to give it to you mate your correct again. Is there any software like that. You would recommend mate or are they all crap

True mate i just like software that lets me know about a problem before anything happens. I will just use my head

There is no software out there that can our would ever be created that could possible know if a problem was to occur. Simple fact is this. Your machine is different from my machine which is different from MoM's machine and so on. So how could someone write a program to take into account every possible combination of the millions upon millions of pieces of hardware, their drivers, the OS in use and every other variable to be able to know if a problem was to occur?

It isnt possible. Again logic would tell you that there is an infinite number of possible combinations of hardware, drivers, OS's, software installed, and other things that come into effect on any machine that it would be impossible to know if a problem would occur.

Ok Mak thank you mate. Guess you would be a millionaire or billionaire if it could be created. But true what you say thanks again mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom