MP3 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHMama

Beta member
I have an Emerson MP3 player and I cannot figure out how to download my music onto it. Can anyone help?

"...Or get the drivers from the website. DUh.."

Dose it have a USB/ FirWire/com1 (lol)/LPT/(LOL) port on it?

MP3 players are usualy considered external HDs in windows sometimes. If you're using a MP3 player that shows up as a hard drive in your comp, just copy the music to the drive. ;) :cool:

I am not really sure what the difference between copying the music to the hard drive and saving it and trying ti drag it to the drive. I am not really good at computer things, that is why I came here. I may just have to call Emerson tomorrow.

If you have an idea of what I am talking about, will you please explain in plain English? Thanks!

"Get an iPOD next time. lol..."

Sooo.... You get an MP3 player without knowing how to put music on it? :p

If you have a computer, that is what you use to put music on the MP3 player.

I don't know what kind of MP3 player it is, so i can't tell you how to connect it to your computer.

Did it come with a plug that looks like it goes to a computer? Did it come with a CD? :confused: :cool:

Ok, first of all, I am not dumb!

I know how to burn cd's, so I am using Limewire to get some music. After I have Downloaded the music, I plug the player in and I can't figure out what to do next. I have tried dragging the music file to the drive, and it shows that it is there, but it still will not load onto the player. For some reason, it is saying that windows media player cannot play these files. They are MP3 files, but do you think that this could have something to do with it?

"Take it to the ground, pick it up slow..."

Thank You! that's more like it! :p

That part has everything to do with Windows Media Player! not the mp3 player itself. Try playing the file with another media player instead.

And NO, there is no difference between "copying the music to the hard drive and saving it and trying to drag it to the drive" in windows. you don't need any program to copy MP3s to your Mp3 player.
.... At least not with most MP3 players, anyway.
:confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom