Microsoft FrontPage Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbrze

In Runtime
Are there any MS FrontPage experts here that could give me some guidance on designing a photo page on our website using FrontPage?

I highly doubt you will find one. Considering FrontPage pretty much ceased to exist back in 2003. That was the last release of it. There was no release of FrontPage with Office 2007 and has since been renewed as Expression Web. I think it is time to update if you really want help.

Front page is no longer supported sincel ike 2003. I highly recommend you use a different builder.

I'd look into either Dreamweaver from Adobe, although if you're a beginner, Microsoft Expression Web or possibly CoffeeCup is a good place to start.

I just designed this in FrontPage 2002 today: webpages.charter.net/gavinattoe/
I was trained in FrontPage 2003 at my internship for Trane Commercial. What exactly do you need to know about making a picture page? I'd recommend hosting all of your images on photobucket, or some other image hosting site, like I did.

I've tried elsewhere and so far no answers. Hopefully you can help. I am redesigning website and would like my pages to close as yours does. I can navigate from 'thumbs' to gallery page but then need to go to top left and back or close with top right x. Need the cross on the gallery page. I add that my son put this together and I'd like to sort it out without resorting to his expertise.
Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom