making gaming pc w/ AMD A8 3850 APU

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatPc

Suspended
hey guys im making a gaming pc and i wanna know if the "AMD A8 3850 APU" can run counter-strike 1.6 with a SOLID 100 fps (no video card just using the APU)

and i was wondering if i can using ANY ATI card to use the dual graphics with the apu

and theres a new amd cpu coming out called the bulldozer and is the bulldozer a APU or jsut a cpu? and can i use the bulldozer with this mobo - F1A75-M PRO ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS F1A75-M PRO

also if u look at specifications it say "Supports DVI with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz" does that mean my 120hz monitor (VG236HE) cant run in 120z?

and does anyone know any COOL looking amd cpu coolers for the AMD A8 3850

i only play maplestory and counter strike 1.6 so i dont think i need a video card if the apu does all the work

I don't know anyone that has the new A8 3850 so my advice would be to wait and see. And as a new socket design it will probably take a little time before a new heatsink is available.

Honestly, when the thread is on the first page and within the first few threads, bumping isn't going to help no matter what you're asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom