Looking for a good media player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo_man

In Runtime
Hi, I'm looking for a good Media player that plays videos and music. Windows Media Player isn't all that good because it can't play a lot of different video files so I'm looking for a media mlayer that plays most files. And good video playing quality is also something I'm looking for.
Anyone know of any good ones? Thanks. (Money is not an issue)

winamp.com

also it is not windows media players fault that it didnt play all files, you need extra files called codecs for other certain files.

realplayer

I'm gonna have to kill you if you ever say that again.
Sorry, I'm just not a fan of spyware, or programs that attempt to take over your computer.

Anyway, for videos, use VideoLAN. It is EASILY the best out there. It's small, simple, has great quality and plays pretty much every video file out there.

For music, I use WinAmp. It's kinda buggy, and slow, but it does what I need, and it's better than WMP, Real, JukeBox, iTunes or Quicktime.

Chernabog said:
I'm gonna have to kill you if you ever say that again.
Sorry, I'm just not a fan of spyware, or programs that attempt to take over your computer.

Anyway, for videos, use VideoLAN. It is EASILY the best out there. It's small, simple, has great quality and plays pretty much every video file out there.

For music, I use WinAmp. It's kinda buggy, and slow, but it does what I need, and it's better than WMP, Real, JukeBox, iTunes or Quicktime.

ditto

definitely media player classic

its in the site i mentioned earlier on this thread
check the left side

naw mplayer has even media player classic beat

onscreen keybrd controls for everything, plays prettymuch any format, and handles almost any input including tv cards and streaming video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom