Little announcement for all folders who do seasonal folding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4P_ Bulldozer how much did you use to save on average with your current bills ?
Even though I stay with my mother, and that is only due to health concerns for her.
I am giving out atleast 425.00 per month, 300 for rent, 90 for electricity and 35.00 for part of the cable bill.
Yes, doesn't seem like much, but I am the one paying 95.00 worth of grocerys in the middle of the month. :D

Still though, I have other stuff I pay for monthly and I am **** lucky to have atleast 60.00 in the bank by the end of the month.... :(

Anyway, since your in here, we could use another team mate for folding, its quite easy to setup but at times it will be demanding on your pc at certain parts of the day, month or year.
Just depends on what your doing fully, and letting windows or linux have it's own memory to do your bidding as you command it to. :devil:

Well, I've folded in the past but stopped for some reason, but this thread reminded me about it. I might as well start folding again while I'm still living in a campus dorm where I don't have to pay an electricity bill. I won't be biggest producer but any bit helps I guess.

4P_ Bulldozer how much did you use to save on average with your current bills ?
I rented, electricity was free (included in the Rent). The Landlord was bad so I was not concerned about my usage. I imagine I saved a lot and he paid a lot.

... 35.00 for part of the cable bill.
Ouch, expensive Cable. Is that Extreme Speed Internet and Movie Channels ?

Anyway, since your in here, we could use another team mate for folding, its quite easy to setup but at times it will be demanding on your pc at certain parts of the day, month or year.
Just depends on what your doing fully, and letting windows or linux have it's own memory to do your bidding as you command it to. :devil:
As you might guess from my Name I do not yet have the Computer I wish to purchase and my current one is rather old, and slow enough as it is.

With the new Computer (December, fingers crossed) I expect I will have some time for everything else, after I get my other volunteer Groups looked after.

I was looking at MilkyWay@home or Einstein@Home which Team are you (Tech-Forums) with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom