Let's see your Junk Drawers/Closets... etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
Anyone who messes with or mods computers is 'bound to have a junk drawer, or two or three, and the closet in the office filled with boxes, old boards etc etc..

lol

I bought a small file cabinet to TRY and organize my old bills, Medical Discharge paperwork, tax statements, mortgage and house stuff... But that stayed in the bottom drawer, and the computer stuff took over the rest of the room.. lol

(old uniforms, I was a staff when I got out)
junk3.jpg

junk4.jpg

junk5.jpg

junk6.jpg

junk7.jpg

someones an asus fan boy :p

i actually don't have a junk drawer :( my junk is in random boxes in the attic....2-3 old PSU's couple old mobos (like P3 mobo), old cases , etc :\

i'm just 18 so my paperwork stash is extremely small lol

My stuff is in a closet, in my garage, in my shed, under a bed...blah blah blah. Just trust me when I say there's a ton of old stuff. I like to keep boxes of hardware because people want that stuff when they buy used, so it makes resale easier.

I have crap everywhere. But for the most part it's hidden from view so I don't catch too much flak for it.

Wafflehammer beat me to it, but I was going to mention something about liking Asus.

I was a an Asus fanboy for a while, but am starting to vere away.. I bought a GB Board a while ago and fell in LOVE with the BIOS! I can't stand AMI BIOS now.. Nothing to work with, compared to the GB board, Pheonix BIOS.

I can see that you are breeding a few MFCs.

My dad is really bad with this sort of stuff. He still has all the computer that he had owned since the apple IIe he purchased in 1984.

Apple IIe - 1984
MacSE30 - 1989
Mac IIci - 1992
PowerMac - 1995
4x Apple IIe - Rescued from the school rubbish bin in 1999
G3 Tower - 2001 Fell to my house the same day Mir cash landed back on Earth
G4 Macbook 12" - 2003
G4 Macbook 15" - 2003
iMac 20" - 2007

Again, there a few Scanners that don't work on any current OS, A3 printer that has never been used, another inkject that was liberated from work that is still in it's box, 1 MFC that i gave to by dad last year because I was going to throw it out any ways.

I remember those OLD Apple Computers back from when they were still new. They had them in my grade school... and the TRS-80's.. lol! Green text MS-DOS Prompts.. lol! C:/Run win.. and so on.. lol... Oregon Trail.. lol!

I still have the board from the Pent 4 computer my dad gave me 6 years ago.. And I'm still using the same Boston acoustics 4.1 speaker system that came with it! that system sounds soooo good, but the LF speaker is now pretty much on it's way out..

Man, I had that system CRANKIN in my Dorm Room in Germany!! With the setup I have now, the way I built my desk and the placement of the sub, the underside of the desk creates a NICE little sub enclosure! If that thing is cranked right, the sounds of the shots from the M4 on COD4 will hit hard enough to where you feel them in your chest! :D :D - Almost loud enough and intense enough to be real!

I really want to keep that speaker system, if I can find a replacement for that one blown speaker..... And I gotta replace the keyboard, the space key rattles from the bass..

God I love that game! I've beat it so many times, but I still can't get enough of it.

[/COD4 Leghump]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom