Keyboard and mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigantojim

Beta member
Hi

I`am looking to purchase a new keyboard and mouse and wondered if anyone had any ideas.

I`am looking for a keyboard and mouse combo, optical & wireless.

I do a lot of typing but I play games too, so wanted something that was pretty good for both.

I`ve been looking online and either the combo`s are crap or buying the keyboard and mouse seperatley are a bit expensive.

I wouldnt mind them being rechargable too, I aint organised enough to keep spares, lol.

If anyone sees any good ones, I`d appreciate a link here.

( I`am in the UK, btw )

Thanks again
Jim

since your in the UK it's kinda harder to find things...
heres a nice microsoft set, though its a little pricey...
If you can find a G11 or G15 keyboard by Logitech, those are nice... (G11 just doesn't have the screen, but I rarely use the screen anyways)... and a nice mouse is a Logitech G5 (not wireless), or G7 (wireless) but the wireless one cost a bit more, but also is nicer. Hope that helps...

k, thanks for the info guys.

I have wireless at the mo and it seems to work sweet for gaming, but I`ve noticed when searching for gaming mice etc that they are all wired, so they must be best.

I might splash out a bit and buy these seperate then.

Thanks again
Jim

If you decide to buy them seperate, and you don't mind wired......

I recommend the Saitek Eclipse keyboard.....awsome for gaming and it lights up so you can see the keys in total darkness

Razer mouse.....you won't be disappointed with this

Ive had an old packard bell optical wireless mouse which was fine for online gaming, and now ive got a Logitech MX 1000 laser wireless mouse and its great, spot on for Battlefield 2142, and if it plays that game fine it will work well with any games.
I wouldnt buy a wired mouse agian, no point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom