Java Console?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoMan813

In Runtime
Every time I surf the net for any amount of time, a Java Console opens up in my task bar. I dont know if it is causing any problems, but there are as many as 5 of them in my task bar at a time before I restart just to get them out of there. When I right click on them there are 3 choices.....1. About Java plug-in.....2. Show console......3. Hide console. The hide console button is grayed out so I cant close it that way. This has never been a problem before and it just started doing this a day ago. Is this a problem or just an annoyance? Why is it doing this and how do I stop it?

I have also been having an Internet Explorer Script Error pop up every time I open my internet browser. It asks me if I would like to continue running scripts on this page. I have told it yes and no, same result. It just pops up over and over again sometimes so much that I cant even do anything cause it is interfearing. This started about the same time as the problem above. Coincidental, or does it have something to do with the Java Console? If not, what am I to do to fix this problem as well as my other one?

Just a suggesting since I did think myself the other day, remove your Internet Explorer Java and download a new one from http://www.java.com (I hope that's right!)

The java that comes bundled with IE is becoming obsolete, so if you're still using the IE java, download a new one.

I don't know if that'll help...or even if it's the same thing, but yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom