Is there a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacfalcon

Baseband Member
Hi, I'm new, but I have been wondering if some of the following exsist. Any Info would be GREATLY appreciated.

1. A Site that lets you (for free) use an HTML code to make a forum on my own website. I have a forum, but it is a seperate site, and i want it to be able to be one of the tabs on my site.

2. A free program that you can download and it lets you run full screen programs in a window.

3. Some kind of site or HTML type code that lets you make lists (like links and anything you want) and has a rating system for each item.

I May Add more, and I am just asking a lot for being new, but I would LOVE any info.

Hmm.. I have to look around and see what I can find I had PHPBB boards here but you wanted a html for one site not a seprate site

Would be hard, unless you implemented some kind of comments system. You could always use PHPBB and modify it to suit your design needs. Although, HTML experience may be needed.

If you website has registration facilities, simply use SQL tutorial to INSERT a line in to the user table of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom