ipod touch 8gb questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
I have like 200 songs, and about 5 movies on my ipod video 30gb. i think im gunna buy the ipod touch. I love that u can go on youtube and everything else AND flickIM. How many hours of video do u think i can have with my 5 movies and 200 songs on the 8gb ipod touch? also, any comments about the ipod touch? post here
also, how do the clear plastic cases work for these? how do u get to the screen if it is covered with plastic lol

no listen find out how much room your current media is taking up on your current ipod and then you will know how much room it will take up on the touch, also the touch comes with a clear plastic film over the screen witch i just left on my ipod for protection and it works flawlessly

I suggest you don't buy the ipod touch. It just doesn't hold enough media. 8 gigs? WTF.
I'd rather wait until next year when the new models come out. By then, apple will have new ipods with double the capacity and lower price. Also, the current models will cost half the price. Just wait, IMO.
Stick with your current ipod. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom