Interactive Whiteboard Software

Archimedes

Beta member
Hello Guys and Gals,
My company is looking into purchasing an interactive whiteboard for our Executive Conference Room. However, my CEO wants it to be able to perform very specific tasks. Thus far I have had no luck in finding software that works directly with the Whiteboard to accomplish his goal.
He wants to be able to have an organizational program on the whiteboard with collapsible tabs. Similar to what you see in Microsoft Outlook program. He wants to be able to edit the information or add a new tab on the whiteboard itself and have it to save in the program instead of saving just a screen of his work. Is there any software out there or a clever work around for this?

What brand name is this white board (did you mean smart board) ? I ask because my wife's smart board uses Notebook software. The id10t's at her IT dept install Prometheus software at the beginning of every year and and her board is not compatible with that software. She has to remove that and install Notebook software to use her smart board

They have not decided on a particular model, though I'm fairly sure that they are closely taking a look at the Samsung Interactive WB 3.0. Thanks for responding Joe!

Her Notebook software has the driver for her brand of smartboard. I can't recall what brand that is but when you purchase your smartboard they recommend what you'll need with the right drivers

Back
Top Bottom