I'm appalled and angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstract Hero

Hyper Techie
So, I just found out why Rockstar didn't port LA Noire to PC and I'm livid. It may be old news to you.....

They claim that the process is too strenuous and because of the different types of cards and CPU's it's too buggy.
L.A. Noire - Rockstar Talks PC-Version | N4G
Talk about effing lazy?

This is proof we need to stop porting to PC and switch teams. Port to console. For Christs sake, I know it's about making sure the casual players are happy but where is the love for the hardcore? /rant

We all know DICE knows the score. ;)

Yeah, old news. Last time Rockstar ported to the PC it sucked. Rockstar is all about the consoles.

The game takes up three 360 discs, filled a single blue-ray... They had to cut a ton of the content, but we are promised that content in future DLC. I think I might go purchase this or start renting gamefly.

They have ported and worked on a lot of titles (before they were a full blown dev). Brothers In Arms is there IP. Borderlands and Duke Nukem were both ported to console.

They are good at porting though because that is what they did for so long.

Wow, that's pretty disappointing actually. I was looking forward to getting it on PC. I guess now I'll just borrow the 360 version off a mate.

They have ported and worked on a lot of titles (before they were a full blown dev). Brothers In Arms is there IP. Borderlands and Duke Nukem were both ported to console.

They are good at porting though because that is what they did for so long.
Isn't Btothers In Arms that ****ty FPS with more cinematic than game?

Isn't Btothers In Arms that ****ty FPS with more cinematic than game?

That is how MGS is even though it isn't an fps, but all I know is Brothers in Arms is terrible from what I played of the demo a long time ago. At least I think I'm thinking of Brothers in Arms.

edit: woot post -2496-, my pin number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom