IE problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantdixon

Baseband Member
hey,

for while now every time i got to save a image off a site it wont let me save it as a jpeg, gif it only allow me to save it as a bmp

any one know whats wrong

cheers

try clearing the cache.

i remember having this problem a long time ago when i use to use ie.

i think this is how i fixed it.

you can always give firefox and opera a shot.

check my sig :D

Soundmaster2.0 said:
Firefox rules go with firefox. No pop-up ads. Multi-Tabbed browsing. Oh yea and no pop-up ads.
But perhaps he likes IE. Going Firefox or Opera will not fix his problem, it will just hide it.

Myself I would do everything I can to avoid using IE and would recommend everyone using it changes browser but you have to realise that changing browser is not the solution to everything - some people may like their browser to use made up webstandards and have the ability to get hijacked every now and then that is their choice!

Sorry for the moan and everything its just everytime I read a post on these forums that in any way relates to IE 90% of peoples solutions is to change browser. I dont have a problem with this as a sugestion, but offer a solution to their problem too.

i agree fitzjj
now... for a solution
im not brilliant with this sorry but here ya go:
right click the image you want his save as>give it a name>under wehr eu typed in the name of ur pic make it a jpeg
OR
right click>copy>open paint>Cntrl+V>File>save as>name>jpeg
OR
copy it>paste it to my documents>double click the file u pasted>window for microsoft viewer comes up>right click>edit>paint opens>file>save as

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom