I need help with an eBay listing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

Banned
I posted this on ToV but not many people read through that forum. :(

So I'll just be a n00b and post it again here.

So after much consideration, I have decided to sell my computers and get a C2D MacBook Pro and either a PS3 or an Xbox360 (probably the 360 ;)) ... I'm over playing computer games, I'd rather lounge on the couch and play a video game on my 42" 1080P monitor instead of sitting huddled over a mouse and keyboard on a 20.1" LCD ... and wireless keyboards and mice just don't cut it for me, I am tied to a desk or at least a flat surface, the controllers I can sit in pretty much any position and play comfortably. Now, without further ado, this is what I need help with - I freaking suck at HTML and web design, but there's a lot of money to be made from my computer. I need someone to help me with this eBay listing, make it purdy and make it look professional. I'll PayPal you $50 to help me out. Anyway, here are the two computers I am selling, and the games, I just need your opinions on what would be the best way to go about selling all of it. For instance, games separately or as a package, both computers together, or separate, parting out and packaged deal...

System 1:

"Media Centre PC"

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.93Ghz w/ Zalman 9500 heatsink/fan + AS5
2x1024MB G.Skill DDR2-800 "HZ's" RAM
Asus P5N23-SLI SE Deluxe nForce 4 SLI motherboard
eVGA Geforce 8800GTS 640MB Video Card
Audigy 2 ZS Platinum w/ Live! Drive front panel connectors and remote
Two Memorex 16X Dual Layer DVD+/-RW Burners
Three 250GB SATA 3.0GB/s harddrives (750GB total)
OCZ GameXStream 600w Power Supply
Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 TV Tuner card
Lian Li PC-61 case with 4 x 80mm fans and front USB ports
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 w/ free Express Upgrade to Windows Vista Home Premium
Microsoft Media Center Remote w/ IR Receiver
Logitech G15 backlit gaming keyboard w/ LCD screen
Logitech G5 gaming laser mouse
BenQ 20.1" 1680x1050 Widescreen LCD Monitor

System 2:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Dual Core Processor
2x1024MB OCZ Platinum DDR-400 RAM
DFI LanParty SLI-DR nForce 4 SLI Motherboard
eVGA Geforce 7900GT KO Superclocked w/ Zalman VF900 heatsink/fan
300GB IDE harddrive
40GB IDE harddrive (340GB total)
16x Dual Layer DVD+/-RW burner
Antec NeoHE 550w Power Supply
Antec case
Logitech MX3200 wireless laser mouse and keyboard set
No OS, unless they want Debian... :confused:

Games for sale:

Doom 3 w/ RoE
UT2k4
CoD2
HL2/CS:S/deluxe ;)
F.E.A.R.
BF2
BF1942 mega ultra awesome uber all of them package (8 discs!)
Quake 3
Quake 4 w/ Quake 2
Prey

So yeah, I think I can get like $2000 for the top one, and maybe $450 for the bottom one and maybe $60-70 for the games. :)

What do you guys think?

Anyone willing to help a brother out? :laughing:

Uhh.. I have 410 dollars right now... I could pick up 40 dollars easilly and buy the second system... but the problem is, I don't have paypal/creditcard/ebay... or anything like that.. and I'm only 15...
lol, me buying from you :D But if I could get some help somehow... I would be interesting in buying that rig...

But, I don't know much web programming either, so sorry.. :(

Well, if you want to mail me a money order then I'll take it for $450 and I'll ship it for free, but I should probably put that in the B/S/T forum. :)

Then I am interested. If you are still interested in selling to me, my AIM is in my profile, or you could PM me.. I really just want a new rig, socket A is getting prehistoric :( I've never done this money order thing, either... I probably will need some questions answered too ~.~

Well The General, give me an idea on what you may want... I've never made an EBay page, but i have designed 3 websites. So, do you have any idea on how you make it for Ebay?? If so, I will gladly do it for you. If not, I can try to research it.

I don't know, I suck at designing stuff too, lol. I was kind of hoping someone would do all that crap for me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom