HTC Hero Wireless problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

_nashyo_

Solid State Member
I can detect every wireless connection around my home, except mine. I know it's on because I'm using it right now on the laptop I'm using to post this.

I've recently updated my Android ROM build. Can anyone help me figure out why I can't connect to my wireless router?

Router: D-Link DIR-615

I'm not sure if it is set up because I don't know what b/g compatible is...

IEEE 802.11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

look in the config page on your router accessed using any internet browser by going to 192.168.0.1 assuming you still have defaults.
username: admin
pass: (leave blank)

look under wireless settings and you will be able to set it as b/g compatible versus n only as your phone is not n protocol compatible.

You can take a look in your manual for further instruction.

If the admin password has been changed then talk to whomever set it up for you and have them make the changes for you.

IEEE 802.11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

look in the config page on your router accessed using any internet browser by going to 192.168.0.1 assuming you still have defaults.
username: admin
pass: (leave blank)

look under wireless settings and you will be able to set it as b/g compatible versus n only as your phone is not n protocol compatible.

You can take a look in your manual for further instruction.

If the admin password has been changed then talk to whomever set it up for you and have them make the changes for you.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom