How to get rid of mediashifting.com virus

BDani

Beta member
I've been dealing with this issue for quite some time, but I am sick of this problem. I use Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. In both browsers, if I do a search using a search engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. and attempt to click on one of the search results I am redirected to another page and/or a new tab will open up saying that it is attempting to go to mediashifting.com. I have performed virus scans using Malwarebytes, and it will always say that it gets rid of any infected files upon reboot, but I still have the same issues. I want to get rid of this virus once and for all. Please, tell me how.

Spyware Asylum is a site set up by our former anti-malware dude. It has links tot he programs you will need to use, as well as screenshots of each and every step of the processes. It is completely safe.

Avast is a good antivirus, but for the purpose of removal it might not get the job done. That is why I pointed the user to Spyware Asylum. It is a site that was created by us for removal purposes. Osiris created it with my help in testing things and write up of the guides.

I would never suggest a site that I wouldnt trust or use myself.

Back
Top Bottom