How to build a comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsusaiga

In Runtime
Does anybody know any good sites that give you step by step processes to build a computer? (please also consider that im an idiot so i need a site that i understand :) )

Ive never done it before but i have some extra money and i feel creative.

This looks pretty extensive. I only read the first few chapters. Found it to be just a little outdated.....but not bad. The best thing that you can do is to learn a lot about the hardware itself. Is this part compatable with that part....etc. You are starting from stratch....so be prepared to get a little frustrated! But it's also FUN!!! Also.....put you're reading glasses on.
If you have any questions and parts, compatability, etc. We'll be here.

-Mike

Yeah, that tutorial is an ok place to start (outdated but ok). You're already on the right track by coming here.

thats the tutorial i think ill use, i like it because its long, i need to be babyed along cause im stupid

Thanks!!!!!!!

LoL. I thought i would need the tutorials too. The truth is, after spending a few weeks here, and researching all my parts, i had already gained enough knowledge and knowhow to get it all working. When i ordered my parts, i just put it all together from memory of what i had read and known already. It's really a piece of cake once you set out to do it. Just research your parts well enough and do price comparisons, etc. You'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom