How secure is Yahoo Mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagelred

In Runtime
Just a general question...

Although obviously Yahoo Mail (and other free mail services) can be anonymous...but how easy is it for someone to figure out who is sending the email?

In other words, can you easily see the IP address you are sending the email from? Or the IP address when you log in to your email?

I want to send some info. anonymously to someone, but want to make sure Yahoo Email is untraceable. Is it?....Can someone elaborate? Thanks.....

I read something about some people can send emails to yahoo mail address' and when the email is opened it silently runs some script and sends the users cookie to them.

bagelred said:
Just a general question...

Although obviously Yahoo Mail (and other free mail services) can be anonymous...but how easy is it for someone to figure out who is sending the email?

In other words, can you easily see the IP address you are sending the email from? Or the IP address when you log in to your email?

I want to send some info. anonymously to someone, but want to make sure Yahoo Email is untraceable. Is it?....Can someone elaborate? Thanks.....
HOW CAN I KNOW EMAIL SENDER'S IP ADDRESS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom