how do you all promote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faceless105

Solid State Member
I'm at a point with a site of mine that i really want to start promoting it. i wont put the name of the site because i dont want this to be taken as a plug. i just wanted to know what some of you have done in the past to promote your sites? right now i'm averaging about 20 unique visits a day and i know thats not to much at all, i'd really like to generate some highend traffic, so how have all of you promoted your sites in the past?

ahah, well i think you should make a myspace for it. Once you have a myspace for it "whore" that account until you have many many friends. you will have so many visits to your site you wont even be able to imagine it. and beleive me when i say it works. even big corps are starting to relizeit. (ie. microsoft, nintendo, sony, ect.)

yeah man, do you know how many people would go there?

"OMGZ NEW FRIEND REQUEST!!11"
"Oh? whats this?"
*clicks link*

yep thats how it works. lol

i dunno thats something i think i'd wanna try to avoid at first, i know i cant stand those guys who spam the friends thing, so i'd really like to hold off for a bit before i have to go that far, but thanks, thats soemthing i'll defiantly remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom