How do i transfer Xbox games from My computer to my xbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global__720

Beta member
Hey
I have an Actionreply mod on my xbox and i downloaded GTA liberty storys from my xbox, how to i transfer it from my computer. im really slow at this so if its possible u mind doing a walk through stile of telling me. thx

so your box is modded? or do you just have action replay and want to transfer the game from your computer to the xbox...or xbox to computer?

H4x3r said:
so your box is modded? or do you just have action replay
H4x3r is asking .....
does it have a chip or softmod which lets you run homebrew games+apps? if it's just an action repaly without a mod chip or softmod, i dobut very much that you will be able to run 'downloaded/backup's' (what ever you want to call them ;) ).
anyways look over at www.xbox-scene.com under tutorials and you will find all the info needed to ftp from your pc to xbox.

if it isnt softmodded just get a copy of agent under fire,mechwarroir,splinter cell all of which cannot be platnium hits.then use action reply and get linux off the actionrelpay community saves sites.then google craxtion which is a ftp program that allows you to take games from your pc harddrive onto your xbox, but you would have to have a hardrive put into your xbox cusae the xbox hardrive can olny hold about one or two games.The xbox can only support a 120gb HDD without a moddchip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom