Hi everybody!

yobo1

Beta member
My name is David. I'm an American ESOL instructor teaching an ESL for Google IT Training course. I know a little bit about technology but not as much as I want. I'm joining this community to help with that. I am also suggesting to my students that they do they do the same. It's nice to meet you all!

My name is David. I'm an American ESOL instructor teaching an ESL for Google IT Training course. I know a little bit about technology but not as much as I want. I'm joining this community to help with that. I am also suggesting to my students that they do they do the same. It's nice to meet you all!
Hello! my name is Juan nice to meet you. I am new here and I would like to improve my English grammar, speaking reading and also learn about of technology.
Hello! my name is Juan nice to meet you. I am new here and I would like to improve my English grammar, speaking reading and also learn about of technology.

Welcome aboard!
ESL as in English as a Second Language?
I'm an EFL student myself. But I'm guessing it is not what you mean, or you wouldn't have said "an" ESL (?!?!).

Back
Top Bottom