help me find it cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I work for currys an the web price is cheeper than the in store price on 90% of the things we sell most stores will do a web match just to get your sale, if you are getting accessorys like HDMI cables you will get more money off. Now on to the subject of what ever happens it's our guarntee get it out on the monthly you should be able to get the first few months for free then cancel it if your not satisfied.

so do yourselfs offer 5 yrs gaurantee for this product coz on the web u cant pick what gaurantee u want, or doesnt it come with one instead it come with standard manufacturers one

Sadly online won't give you the same offer as you can in store, what you need to do is ask how much the 5 year what ever happens is when you speek to the sales man.

Wall mounted or if you want a nice looking solidly built stand get a serano 1050B you get it half price when you get that TV.

I have a 1050B in my conservatory an love it, an i know how thought they are because I have seen one get dropped down a flight of stairs an survive intact no scratches or chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom