help, how do i burn games

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay I am going to give you a little secret that i used to use of my old computer.. and well still do because it speeds up game play... okay:
step 1: download daemon tools and install that with a virtual drive
step 2: download alcohol 120%... I think the trial edition can do it.. not sure, I have the full version... then in alcohol 120, click image making wizard... insert your cd that you wish to copy and usally use the safedisc 2/3 option at a burning speed of 8kb/s and save a .iso to your harddrive...
step 3: once the .iso is on your harddrive simple mount it with your virtual drive requiring no cd and actually improves performance with most games because you are not buffering from a cd drive.. :):):)

***make sure you own the game though. I have successfully done this process with farcry, and both command and conquer generals... much faster than off cd's***

Seeming as you have the full working version of Alcohol 120%, would you consider sending it to me!!:D :D :D :D

HAHA... i would but I dont have the installer and i tried giving it to a friend but realized that it has to be installed in the registry too... plus the trial version does everything the full does I think.. it just expires in 30 days... so just download it again! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom