[Help]formula editing online

Status
Not open for further replies.

istevenson

Solid State Member
every body here, i am sorry that i had posted the same topic some days before,but only one people replied it. i am facing the difficult
and don`t know how to deal with it.
i need your help,thanks!!

i am creating a website for our compulsory statistics course,the website should provide formula editing online.just like the following site:
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=132582

now i am considering using latex to reach the goal
my development condition is asp.net and the main web language is C#.

i have many books on asp.net and C#,but no books tell how to programme to provide the members of the forum the service of editing formulas online.
i have the main CGI source code, but don`t know how to embed it in the html pages.
it gets the LATEX instrctions from the clients and when a user opens a web page including such instrctions, it should replace the instructions with the corresponding formulas in the form of graphics (latex can do this,just like MathType) which is eventually returned to the client's.

i have many books on asp.net and C#,but no books tell how to programme to provide the members of the forum the service of editing formulas online.
The books will provide you with the basics. It's up to you to apply that knowledge to your specific problem. I've never used asp.net, so I can't offer you any other advice.

Oh,jaeusm,thank you!!
i am reading the books these days(such as C# developer`s
headstart,Mark Michaelis and Philip Spokas,dissecting a C# application inside sharpdevelop,Christian Holm、Mike Kruger and Bernhard Spuida,etc.) and always thinking how to deal with it.
For time is so limited,so i hope that somebody being expert in this
field could give me some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom