Halo Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipez

In Runtime
anyone else been getting absurd ping times the last week or so?

my connection is fast, but a 2000 ping seems a lil weird 4 days in a row

Halo is a horrible online gaming experience when it comes to precision play that involves low ping, mainly because it was so poorly built. It's no surprise that you are getting insane pings because, well, that's just crappy Halo for you. On Xbox--AWESOME! PC-- Single player was below mediocre and the online play was so disoriented that you have to aim a foot ahead of the person you want to shoot. Well, to directly answer your question, I dunno, I don't play Halo online, more of a CSS guy, but I will ask a friend who plays all of the time and get back to ya-

::-Chase-::

Halo series for the Xbox is the BEST! Those were the first games i fell in love with. When Halo 2 came out, i went crazy and played the thing for 8 months without getting tired of it. Then i got my pc....

Riceball said:
Halo series for the Xbox is the BEST! Those were the first games i fell in love with. When Halo 2 came out, i went crazy and played the thing for 8 months without getting tired of it. Then i got my pc....

Hehe...the beginning, the end, the alpha, the omega, ...the PC. Still rules the gaming world (even if it does have a crappy port of Halo ;) )

::-Chase-::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom