halo and halo trial??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikee

Fully Optimized
I just got the full version of halo and when I go to multiplayer there are only like 4 games going to enter but in the demo there were around 30. Why are there more in the demo than in the full version??

your internet wont let you play on broadband servers, most people with full halo have faster internet

halo trial has always been more popular than the game itself... pretty much what peter said, and the fact that dial-up is easier on the trial version... u won't get much lag (compared to the full version, ull lag like crazy!!!) on Blood Gulch, even on 5kbps, u actually can actually make a couple kills, plus most ppl have moved over to Halo Custom Edition, with ppl making maps and such, there are many Halo 2 Maps for the PC now, plus CMT has made Halo 1 Campaign Maps with Halo 2 HUD system and weapons....

so are you saying the people who are playing the demp can't play against the full version?

when a person has the full version and another person on the internet has the demo can they play against each other?

Hmm thats odd, when I used to play the demo I saw some people driving tanks around but they aren't included in the demo

Also is it possible to have custom edition and the full halo installed on the same computer?

also.... about the are modders who added tags for the blood gulch for the tanks... and u can use the same tags to play team slayer, race, koth (king of the hill),

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom