Google AdSense sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
Anyone else in with Google AdSense selling advertising? I'm looking for some advice on where I can post some banners/ads to get some traffic for the pay-per-click add stuff.

I already updated my entire youtube page and fixed about 95% of my Tags.. My whole channel was just WEAK..

Anyway.. I'm just wondering where I can look to post ads.. I've heard Amazon.com and they offer the first $75 worth of clicks free... But who knows.. I'm wondering how my channel will do now that I updated everything. I've got a couple bucks in my Google account now. I'm not getting RICH off Google, it's just aggregate. $2 here, $7 here... (over a span of MONTHS) I'm still new to all this.

Content is king. If you have good content, the traffic will come. If you have traffic, the $$ will follow.

Speaking from experience that is 100% true. We are currently trying to get our youtube crowd over to our website, but it seems we can't. For youtube its relatively easy to gain traffic. Websites are a whole other case as you don't already have thousands of people looking.

1) Use appropriate tags that you think will be used often.
2) Post content people want to see. The more views on a video the higher it gets ranked in the search engine. Original Content that hasn't been covered a whole lot is good.
3) Subscribers.. The more subscribers you have, the more you will gain and the higher your videos will be ranked in search engines.
4) Once you get decent amount of views and have a good amount of subs, apply to be a youtube partner. If excepted then you will be put even higher on the search ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom