Giveaway of the Day - Paragon Backup and Recovery 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
All-in-one solution for data protection! Whether you want to simply save your data or create complex backup routines – this package of useful tools covers all your needs.
This solution quickly backs up these files and folders: My Documents, My Media Files, My Email Folders and easily secures valuable data without additional configurations. Backup & Recovery Home has an improved user interface with special wizards that ensure ease-of-use, even for novice users. It's ideal for the comprehensive security of your home PC and data.
Key and New Features:

• Windows 7 Support. Enjoy full-fledged support for Windows 7
  • Smart Backup Wizard. Quickly backup following files and folders: My Documents, My Media Files, My Email Folders and easily secure valuable data without additional configurations
  • Backup and Restore to or from FTP. Offload backup images to offsite storage for an even higher level of protection if disaster strikes
  • Scheduling for File-level Backups. Schedule any file-level backup task according to your requirements and obtain a new level of flexibility
  • Selective Restore. Extract individual files and folders from an archive without restoring an entire image
  • Next Generation of Adaptive Restore. A powerful and unique technology that restores any version of Windows (since Win2K) to completely different hardware
Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Paragon Backup and Recovery 10 Home Special Edition (English Version) - Paragon Backup and Recovery 10 Home Special Edition is all-in-one solution for data protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom