Getting song titles to show up on CD deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thresh25

Daemon Poster
So i have a Kenwood cd deck in my jeep. I have on burned cd i got from a buddy (808's and heartbreak) and all the songs show up with the title name on the deck. Then I've used my own burned cds and the songs do not. I've used itunes, windows media player, and a trial of nero to try to get the song titles to show up on my cds. The cd my buddy gave me is a diff type, could that be it?\

Thanks in advance

Are you burning as .mp3 or audio CD? What deck do you have? Most decks need ID3 tags, or need to be in .mp3 format.

You can edit ID3 tags within Windows as well. Right click the file > properties > Summary > change the info for track title/album/artist there.

For bulk tag renaming, I use TagScanner. You can make the ID3 tags out of the file name.

thanks for the help guys, but turns out it's a lot easier than that. In itunes when you click burn it brings up some options, and all you have to do is checkmark "show cd text." haha i'm retarded! thanks anyways

I do remember with normal audio cd's a few years ago you would have to edit the index of the cd so that it can show the name of the song instead of "track ##"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom