Getting a DS soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garci

Baseband Member
Hey guys, I might be buying a Nintendo DS the next month when my uncle travels to the USA, I don't have a lot of money to spend on games and the console, and I might not be able to buy games for some time after this, so my choices need to be very accurate. I'm not thinking of buying any other consoles, since I already have a home console and I don't really like the PSP. Besides the DS has backwards compatibility with the GBA, right? So I can play some GBA games.

Well, my game tastes are very broad, RPGs, shooters, action, puzzles, everything. I have my computer for FPS, so that's not a genre I'm looking for in the DS (I've read that the only good FPS is Metroid Prime Hunters anyway). So far I've made the following choices:

Nintendo DS Lite (Crimson/Black) - $130
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - $40
Pokemon Diamond - $35
Brain Age: Train your brain in minutes a day! - $20
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - $35

Making a grand total of $260 from Best Buy, hopefully my uncle'll be able to pull a discount of some sort, but at worst that would be the price. So what games do you recommend? Should I take out any of those games and get another one?

You need to stick Mario Kart DS in that selection. Such a good game even single player.

I also like FFIII better than FFXII for DS. Seems like they put a lot more effort into III. It's also longer if you have a lot of time on your hands. But mostly very good choices.

..or get an R4 card. if you don't know what that is, looking for one on amazon. expensive, but means you wont need to pay for games again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom