Gears Of War 2 Special Edition Zune

Status
Not open for further replies.
iwonder if it wpuld go up in value.i was reading the OXM mag that the special edition simsons xbox 360 sold on ebay for $4,300.AUS would it be worth that much in the long run.

This is not worth as much as the XBOX first. 2nd it is only that much to someone who is a die hard collector. I can bet you that the person that spent that much on the Simpsons 360 was a die hard collector and wants everything Simpsons that they can get their hands on.

So no in the long run a Zune GoW2 Edition would not sell for 4,300. Since a Zune is like half the cost to begin with. 2nd you would have to find a really die hard collector who missed out on the chance to get it the first time around. You would be better off trying to sell a Zune Halo 3 Edition for that much over a GoW2 one.

Depends on which Zune you get. ;) There are ones for less that $199 out there.

even then a new 360 is 250$ and teh arcade is 199, the zune 80 and 120 are both the same price as a new 360, but i can say a zune is a must in a 360 home entertainement center. sorry to go off topic, but yea, my friend broke the screen on his zune, (retard i know) he droped it and now he wants to buy one of these, alltho he just came down with mono and wont be workign for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom