GameBoy Advance Flash Catridges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
Flash Advance Linker (XG2, EZ2, Flash2Advance, EZF Advance) is a device for Gameboy Advance (and GBA SP) game rom backup. GBA Flash Advance Linker connects to the printer port or USB port of your PC. When connected, it can Read and Write GBA game ROMs from or to the plugged in game or Flash Advance Card so letting you play rom files that you have on HDD in GameboyAdvance.

Im looking to buy one of those, I gotta back up some games ;)
You can play old Nintendo Games, MP3's, save pictures etc.. It's like having a operating system on your GBA!

Here's a link for more information,

Theres loads of great hardware coming out for the GBA

Theres an SMS unit out for it - works similar to sms messaging on a mobile phone, but, because it's radio based it's free - SMS CB. It also has a multiuser chat feature, apparently, but I don't know anymore about that.

Theres the TV tuner available for it, aswell as a device that turns your gba into a monitor for consoles (probably part of the tv tuner)

And the flash media based hardware - not only allowing you to use rom images, but also, as spfd said, allows you to read text documents and play videos and music (music will sound crap though thanks to the SP's crappy speaker and lack of headphone socket)

Theres loads of great hardware coming out for the GBA

Theres an SMS unit out for it - works similar to sms messaging on a mobile phone, but, because it's radio based it's free - SMS CB. It also has a multiuser chat feature, apparently, but I don't know anymore about that. This unit also allows wireless multiplayer games

Theres the TV tuner available for it, aswell as a device that turns your gba into a monitor for consoles (probably part of the tv tuner)

And the flash media based hardware - not only allowing you to use rom images, but also, as spfd said, allows you to read text documents and play videos and music (music will sound crap though thanks to the SP's crappy speaker and lack of headphone socket)

Yes, Lik-Sang has all kinds of accessories... But as far as I could tell, they did not have the cart copier.

I've got a few GBA roms, but it's not worth playing them. Only for a few minutes, which is usually enough to tell me if I want to go spend $25 or whatever on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom