G92 GeForce 9800 series rebrand as GTS 240/250 & NVIDIA GPU Lineup for 2009 Tabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: G92 GeForce 9800 series rebrand as GTS 240/250 & NVIDIA GPU Lineup for 2009 Table

my sister does that.

paid 3 grand for a xps (it does have a nice chip in it QX9650)
but boy does dell put **** RAM in their desktops, she still only gets 5.6 in vista index. due to memory score.

so for 3k

she has this system:
pos intel mobo
pos 4gb dell ram
9800gt
QX9650
huge hard drive with low cache
vista buisness
dell overclock (3.7GHz)

i told her i could have gotten her the parts for simular performance for 1/3 of the price.

she likes the warranty tho :eek: she said.

edit:
dell really gets ppl with their "big" numbers they show in the spec's.
its a wonder why they never say what mobo they use.
alot of ppl will buy a pc soley based on ram size or hard drive size. its sad.
makes me lol wen people say my computer is good i have vista. a friend of mien asked me to recomend to him some pc games and he just upgraded to xp :D lol and yes i eman upgraded to xp he thought he could play games because he could run xp im like no man there is very litle chance you can play any game his comp strugles with photoshop even.

Re: G92 GeForce 9800 series rebrand as GTS 240/250 & NVIDIA GPU Lineup for 2009 Table

People get fooled easily these days.

"Wow, this Dell computer has a 'blazing-fast' 8400 NVidia graphics card, for all of my needs!"

Then they see "4gb RAM", "500GB Hard drive", ultra fast AMD Athlon technology, and they throw 1000 bucks towards Dell. So they pay 3 times as much as they should, and in addition they get a Dell ball mouse, ugly keyboard, and a telephone number to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom