G-man in which chapter ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
also i found this

Hidden G-Man:

After you finally get out of Ravenholm, you will go through a tunnel-type area with tons of Headcrabs, past the mine cart with the big spinning deathtrap, and finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. You will exit into a train station. Normally, you would go all the way down until some crashed trains block you from going further, forcing you to go left into a fenced area full of combine. Enable the "noclip" code and walk through all the crashed trains. You come out in an open area with tracks. In the middle of the tracks is G-Man with his briefcase. Regrettably, you cannot talk to him or do anything else in this area.

lol there'd dozens of these sightings in the game and similarily in HL1...I found the most curious part of the game was the start when you have all these "visions" and you can clearly see the inside of the citadel

gaara said:
lol there'd dozens of these sightings in the game and similarily in HL1...I found the most curious part of the game was the start when you have all these "visions" and you can clearly see the inside of the citadel
in docter Breens office? when the teleporter is getting messed up?

No I'm talking about the opening sequence when the g-man is talking to you and you can see all of those trasportation tubes they had in the citadel and nova prospekt

yeah as you progress through the game you ride in one of those "pods"
then you actually see the intior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom